Herbed Yellow Squash
This dish is best made when squash are in season. A little butter and some herbs make this squash delicious.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. yellow squash
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place squash on a cutting board and cut into ¼" circles.
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat and sauté squash about 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, thyme, rosemary, and salt; bring to a simmer.
- Partially cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until tender, about 6–8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add parsley and pepper. Serve.