Herbed Yogurt Dressing
This delicious dressing can be served over baby spinach leaves, or try it as an appetizer dip.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving. Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.