Hibiscus Sparkling Tea
This sparkling tea is a fun drink to sip on at the pool. The hibiscus flavor is perfect over seltzer water and gives a fresh version of soda.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hour 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 bags hibiscus tea
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Seltzer Water
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves
- Strawberry slices, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine tea bags and boiling water. Allow to steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, add the honey and ice to the pitcher. Stir in the seltzer water.
- Add mint leaves and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Serve in glasses and garnish with strawberry slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.