Hidden Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Treat your friends and family to this sweet treat that holds a warm chocolate surprise inside.
Serves: 20Cook: 12 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 30 HERSHEY'S® Kisses
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla and butter until well blended.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder and stir until just combined.
- Mold about 1 tablespoon of dough around each Kiss and ensure the chocolate is completely covered. Shape into balls and place on the cookie sheet. Leave 10 Kisses out for the chocolate drizzle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from cookie sheet and place on a wire rack. While the cookies are cooling, prepare the chocolate drizzle.
- For the chocolate drizzle: Put the cream in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds, or until hot. Stir in a few Kisses at a time, until the mixture is thickened. Drizzle over the cookies with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts over the chocolate drizzle.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.