These irresistible, fragrant pecans make a beautiful holiday gift wrapped up in decorative tins. Or, try serving at Thanksgiving as an appetizer or as a topping to green salad.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 lb. whole, shelled pecans
- 2 Tbsp. light gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- ¼ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Heat oven to 325°F. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add nuts and cook, tossing occasionally, until nuts are well coated.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and hot pepper sauce and cook 1 minute more. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Spread nuts into a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake until all liquid is absorbed and nuts begin to brown. Remove from oven. Cool before serving.