Holiday Beer Cocktail
Warm whiskey and a hearty stout beer make this cocktail a pleasing winter sipper.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 cup stout beer
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, plus more to garnish
- 1 lime
- In a pitcher, combine the whiskey, stout, sparkling water, lemon juice, simple syrup, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Serve over ice with a lime slice or wedge and sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.