Holiday Brunch Bread
Make holiday brunch a breeze with this cheesy French bread, loaded with bacon and eggs!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 package (4.4 oz.) Red Baron French Bread Singles 5 Cheese Garlic Pizza
- 6 Simple Truth Natural Cage Free Grain Fed Large Brown Eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hot sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat
- Green onions, for garnish
- Bake Red Baron French Bread according to package directions. Set aside, but keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, hot sauce, and salt. Set aside. Place bacon in a single layer onto a large non-stick sauté pan.
- Cook over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and set aside to cool, then crumble. Drain the bacon fat, reserving 1 tablespoon. Re-heat sauté pan and add in reserved bacon fat.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook until eggs have set, moving them around with a rubber spatula to scramble. Once cooked, stir in crumbled bacon. Taste and re-season, if necessary.
- Top cooked French bread with egg mixture and top with green onions.
- Slice and serve!