Holiday Cranberry-Orange Cookies
Cranberry-studded cookies are great anytime, but are especially festive on a platter of Christmas treats.
Makes: 48Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped white chocolate
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg, zest, and vanilla. Stir dry ingredients together; stir into creamed mixture.
- Fold in white chocolate and dried cranberries. Chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes; do not overcook. Allow to cool on baking sheet 10 minutes before removing.