Holiday Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Treat your friends with these delicious peanut butter balls. They can easily be served in decorative mini cupcake liners or in a cellophane treat bag for friends at work.
Serves: 24Prep: 40 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kroger® Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kroger® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, to decorate
- In a food processor, process the cereal until fine. Transfer to a medium bowl and add the confectioners’ sugar.
- In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter and butter. Add the cereal mixture and stir until completely combined. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1”-1½” balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20 second increments until smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the peanut butter balls. Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate to set, then serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container.