Holiday Green Beans
Save to My Recipes
The classic green bean casserole is a holiday tradition for many Americans.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can small sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) green beans
- 2 cups French-fried onions
- 1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the canned soup and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the mushrooms, green beans, and 1 cup of the French-fried onions. Turn bean mixture into prepared casserole dish and cover the top of it with the remaining French-fried onions and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes.