Holiday Wreath Pizza Pull-Apart
Kids can roll up cheese and pepperoni, and then help arrange the slices into a wreath, for a fun holiday appetizer.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) crescent roll dough
- 1 cup Kroger® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian herb mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough on a cutting board. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and slices of pepperoni. Starting at the long edge, roll dough into a log; pinch to seal. Cut into 16 even slices.
- Arrange slices, cut side up and adjoining at the sides, into a wreath shape on the prepared pan.
- Mix butter, herbs and garlic together in a small bowl. Brush pizza wreath with butter mixture.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Carefully transfer to serving plate. Serve with marinara sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.