Home Chef Feta & Herb Crusted Salmon with Greek Arugula Salad
Salty feta and fresh herbs make this salmon a flavor sensation! Add a crisp, classic and crunchy Greek salad to complete the experience.
Serves: 2Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 sprigs dill, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 ounce parsley, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano, stemmed and minced
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 Persian cucumber, trimmed and cut into ¼” rounds
- 2 ounces pitted Kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- 1 lemon, zested and halved
- 12 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cooking Spray
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pat salmon dry and season flesh side with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Combine dill, parsley, feta and lemon zest in a mixing bowl. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet, skin side down and top with feta-herb mixture. Bake until salmon reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145°F, 13-15 minutes. Let salmon rest for 5 minutes. While salmon bakes, make vinaigrette.
- Cut one half of the zested lemon into wedges and juice the other half. In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, sugar, oregano, 1 Tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- While salmon rests, add arugula, roasted red peppers, Kalamata olives, cucumbers and a pinch of salt and pepper to bowl with vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Plate dish as pictured, squeezing remaining lemon (to taste) over salmon. Bon appétit!