Home Chef Taco Salad Pizza
Poblano pepper, enchilada sauce and melty cheese bake together in this delightful veggie taco flatbread pizza. Dress with salad (or serve on the side), and you'll find the perfect marriage of textures and flavors.
Serves: 2Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 poblano pepper, cut into ½” dice
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into ½” dice
- 1 romaine heart, coarsely chopped
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 4 tablespoons red enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar-Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons tortilla strips
- 3 tablespoons chipotle ranch dressing
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- In medium non-stick pan over medium-high heat, cook 2 teaspoons olive oil, poblano pepper and pinch of pepper 2 to 4 minutes, until slightly charred, stirring occasionally. Remove from burner.
- Arrange flatbreads directly on oven rack. Bake until lightly browned, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Over flatbreads, spread enchilada sauce. Top with cheese and poblano peppers (to taste). Place pizzas directly on oven rack, with prepared baking sheet below to catch any drips. Bake until crust becomes golden brown and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Let rest 3 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, toss together romaine, tomato, tortilla strips and chipotle ranch dressing.
- Serve with salad over pizzas or on side.