These breakfast potatoes are chunky, with pieces of caramelized onion and peppers, and are a delightful addition to a brunch buffet.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 cups diced, parboiled potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions and peppers in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper to the pan and cook, stirring with a spatula until onions caramelize and potatoes are tender and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.