Homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets
Save to My Recipes
Every kid’s favorite, these easy baked chicken nuggets can be coated with blanched almond flour instead of bread crumbs. Both options make crispy, dippable nuggets!
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 1½ cups gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small strips
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease foil with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk together bread crumbs, basil, paprika, salt, pepper, and parsley. Dip chicken strips into the beaten eggs and dredge through the bread-crumb mixture.
- Place dredged chicken strips onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until strips are crispy and chicken is cooked through. (Pierce several chicken nuggets with a sharp knife, and the juices should run clear. If they are red or pink, the chicken is not done cooking.)