Homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets
Every kid’s favorite, these easy baked chicken nuggets can be coated with blanched almond flour instead of bread crumbs. Both options make crispy, dippable nuggets!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small strips
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease foil with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk together bread crumbs, basil, paprika, salt, pepper, and parsley. Dip chicken strips into the beaten eggs and dredge through the bread-crumb mixture.
- Place dredged chicken strips onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until strips are crispy and chicken is cooked through. (Pierce several chicken nuggets with a sharp knife, and the juices should run clear. If they are red or pink, the chicken is not done cooking.)