Serve this granola with fruit and yogurt or just eat it by hand for an on-the-go breakfast. You can also turn this into trail mix by adding dried apples and/or raisins.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz. orange blossom honey
- 2 oz. canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup millet
- 1⁄4 cup flaxseeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss oats, almonds, cinnamon, vanilla, honey, and canola oil together in a big bowl. Spread the mixture on a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir and add wheat germ, sesame seeds, and millet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir and add flaxseeds. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool and break up large chunks.