Homemade Heart-Shaped Pepperoni Pizza
Let the little ones lend a hand while assembling sweetly shaped pizzas for Valentine’s Day dinner.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 11 ounces refrigerated thin cut pizza crust dough
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Kroger Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Roll the pizza crust out onto a lightly floured surface. Using a large heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut about 10 hearts out of pizza dough. Gently transfer the hearts onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce onto each heart, then top with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Use a small heart shaped cookie cutter to cut hearts into the pepperoni. Place the pepperoni hearts on the cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Serve with fresh basil.
- Refrigerate leftovers.