Make restaurant-quality hummus at home in less than 10 minutes with this simple recipe.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can Simple Truth Organic™ Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Dill Weed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 stalks Simple Truth Organic™ Celery Hearts, cut into large pieces
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Carrots, cut into large pieces
- In food processor, combine all ingredients (except celery and carrots) and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl often. If mixture is too thick, add water, one tablespoon at a time.
- Serve hummus with celery and carrot sticks.