Homemade Ranch Dressing
This dressing isn’t just for salads—use it as a sauce for your fish or chicken entrées or as a dip for cut vegetables. You can adjust the consistency by adding more or less coconut cream.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried chives
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.