Homemade Vegetable Juice
This amazing juice is pure vegetable bliss. This additive-free juice has an appealing orange-red color and light refreshing taste. Delicious on its own, it can also be spiked (think Bloody Mary) or seasoned to taste in a multitude of ways. Use it in lieu of or in combination with broth in any recipe.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 ripe medium tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 medium stalks celery
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 1⁄2 medium onion, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- Process ingredients according to juicer instructions.
- Stir well to combine. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and drink within a day. Shake or stir well before using.