Honey Butter Corn on the Cob
This honey-butter mixture adds irresistible sweetness to corn on the cob. Serve this side at your next barbecue for a special treat that everyone will enjoy.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ears corn
- In medium bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Cover and set aside.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Place corn on direct heat and grill, turning occasionally, until charred.
- Coat corn with honey-butter mixture.