Honey and Cider Glazed Baked Chicken
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider or apple juice
- ½ tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Braggʼs Liquid Aminos
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat. Add oil and onion and cook until the onion is beginning to brown. Add the thyme, cider, honey, lemon juice and Bragg’s Liquid Aminos. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add lemon zest. Allow the mixture to cool.
- To use glaze, arrange chicken pieces on rack placed in roasting pan or broiling pan. Brush or spoon 1 tablespoon of glaze over top of each piece. Baste halfway through cooking time, and again 5 minutes before chicken is done. Allow chicken to sit 5 minutes before serving.