Honey Cider Pork Chops
You’d never guess these flavorful pork chops call for just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep. The best part? Your slow cooker does all of the work!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 3 hoursTotal: 3 hours 5 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 2 pounds bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Honey Mustard
- In 5-quart or larger slow cooker, add apple cider.
- Generously season pork chops with salt and pepper; rub on all sides with honey mustard. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 3 to 6 hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 145°F. The longer the pork chops cook, the more tender the meat becomes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.