Honey Garlic Salmon
This recipe checks all the boxes; quick, simple, and absolutely delicious. With only a handful of ingredients you can have dinner on the table in no time.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 22 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 salmon fillets (5 oz. each)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Preheat broiler. Place salmon on a foil-lined or parchment-lined 9-by-13-inch baking sheet. In a mini food processor, pulse together coconut oil, garlic, and honey until combined. Spoon mixture over the top of each salmon filet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on the second rack in the oven. Close oven and cook until the edges of the salmon are slightly golden and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8 to 12 minutes. Garnish with scallions and serve over rice.