Carrots and honey are a naturally delicious pair. Honey brings out the pure sweetness in baby carrots and fresh ginger gives this dish extra bite!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 6 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) baby carrots, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 2 tsp. chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. chopped dill
- 1 tsp. butter
- Place the baby carrots in a greased 2½-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together orange juice, honey, ginger, orange zest, thyme, and dill. Pour over carrots. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until carrots are fork tender.
- Stir in butter and serve hot.