Honey Ginger Cod
Tender fish symbolizes abundance, while honey glaze represents sweetness...making this a perfect dish to celebrate Rosh Hashanah!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 (5 oz.) fillets Kroger® Wild Caught Boneless & Skinless Pacific Cod
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Pat fish dry and season with salt and pepper; place in baking pan.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, ginger and lemon zest. Brush honey mixture over fish pieces.
- Bake 10-12 minute or until fish is opaque, flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Refrigerate leftovers.