Honey Glaze Spiral Sliced Ham
Give your spiral sliced ham this delicious glaze that your family will love!
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 spiral sliced ham, about 9 pounds
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small saucepan, mix together honey, brown sugar, mustard, cinnamon and nutmeg. Heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cover a shallow roasting pan with quick release aluminum foil. Place ham in roasting pan, cut side down. Pour glaze over ham, brushing to cover completely.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes until glaze is bubbly. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.