Honey Graham Crackers
These graham crackers are better than any store-bought versions and are completely free of unnatural preservatives. They are perfect in s’mores, to dip in chocolate milk, or to crush into a pie crust.
Makes: 18Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 11 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄16 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄16 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, grapeseed oil, honey, molasses, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt with an electric mixer.
- Dump the dough onto a clean work surface. Roll dough about 1⁄4 inch thick into a rectangle. Cut the dough into 3-inch rectangles and place on baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes for a slightly soft graham cracker or 17 minutes for an extra crispy cracker. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.