Honey Lime Chicken
This juicy chicken dish is great as a main dish, but it is also lovely sliced on top of a crisp salad. You can enjoy this chicken warm or chilled, so make extras for leftovers!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, combine honey, lime juice, salt, hot sauce, cumin, and garlic powder and whisk well. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover with plastic and chill 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and vinegar and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and let any excess drip off. Place chicken on the heated grill pan and cook 4-6 minutes per side, brushing with half of the mustard mixture as it cooks. Remove from grill pan when the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Place the chicken on a serving platter to rest and brush with remaining mustard mixture. Rest uncovered 5 minutes before serving.