Honey Mustard Carrots
Save to My Recipes
This is a zesty way to give zing to your carrots. This dish works especially well as a springtime side dish. Try serving it with baked ham and baked potatoes for a nice flavor combination
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Steam carrots until they are tender. You will know they are done when a knife tip will pierce them easily.
- In a skillet, sauté the steamed carrots in butter briefly over medium heat. Add the lemon juice. Stir in the remaining ingredients over low heat.
- Cook for a few minutes, until carrots are glazed with sauce. Remove from heat. Season with salt and sprinkle with parsley.