Honey Mustard Tuna Melt
This twist on the classic tuna melt has a little extra flavor to spice things up when you’re tired of the same old thing. Don’t worry, though—it’s still healthy!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (5 oz.) light tuna in water
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free honey mustard dressing
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 oz. shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix tuna and honey mustard together in a bowl. Spread mixture on each slice of toast. Top each slice with cheese. Bake for 1 to 3 minutes, or until cheese has melted.