Honey Mustard whole recipe no servings listed
This delicious mustard takes only 5 minutes to prepare and yields a sweet and zingy mustard as good as any gourmet brand.
Makes: ¾ cupHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: ¾ cup
- ½ cup ground mustard
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground allspice
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over medium-high heat and stir constantly until boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until mustard begins to thicken, roughly 5 minutes.
- Pour into a clean lidded jar, refrigerate, and use within a month. Mustard will thicken significantly in the refrigerator, so if it appears thin initially don’t be concerned.