These sweet and tart little carrots are perfect for a dinner party. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a larger crowd.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. baby carrots, trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- Rinse carrots and place in medium saucepan with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; then lower heat to medium and simmer carrots for 5 to 8 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain carrots and return to pan. Stir in orange juice concentrate, honey, and butter; cook and stir over medium heat until sauce thickens and coats carrots, 2 to 4 minutes. Add thyme leaves and simmer for another minute; then serve.