Honey Orange Salad Dressing
This simple salad dressing is perfect to serve drizzled on spinach leaves or mixed salad greens.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small saucepan, combine water, honey, and vinegar; bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and cool.
- Stir in orange juice, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper along with olive oil; mix well. Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.