Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
This easy-to-make Sangria is the perfect complement to any gathering or party! The apple cider and Cabernet Sauvignon blend perfectly with fresh fruit for a refreshingly crisp cocktail.
Serves: 5Prep: 6 hours 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cubed
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 box (750 ml.) Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Club soda, for serving
- In large pitcher, combine cinnamon sticks, apples and orange slices. Pour in wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice and lemon juice. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- Pour sangria and fruit into glasses. Add splash of club soda. Garnish with cinnamon stick, if desired.
- Tip: For cinnamon-sugar rimmed glasses: use water to moisten rims of drinking glasses; dip rims into mix of cinnamon and sugar.