Honeydew and Avocado Smoothie
This creamy, sweet smoothie packs plenty of protein and healthy fats to keep you full and going strong throughout the day. Try substituting cantaloupe or your favorite melon for a slightly different flavor.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ medium avocado, peeled and pit removed
- ¼ cup chunks honeydew melon
- ½ cup full fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened whey protein powder
- 4 ice cubes
- Place avocado, melon, coconut milk, water, chia seeds, and protein powder in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice and pulse. Serve cold.