Honeyed Sipping Vinegar
If you’re a fan of apple cider vinegar, here’s one more simple way to add this natural remedy to your diet: a simple, slightly sweet sipping vinegar that makes a delicious addition to tea or sparkling water.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup raw honey
- 1 piece (2 inches) fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients together in a half-pint mason jar and shake to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy within 6 weeks.