Honeyed Turmeric Bonfire Cider
Add this spicy sipping vinegar to soups, broths, tea or sparkling water for a soothing natural health boost for cold and flu season.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup raw honey
- 1 piece (2 inches) fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece (1 inch) fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Place all ingredients together in a half-pint mason jar and shake to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy within 6 weeks.