Horseradish and Matzo Crusted Salmon
Impress your guests with a salmon dish that’s light, flavorful and filled with heart-smart nutrients!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup matzo crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place salmon on prepared pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine cracker crumbs, oil, horseradish and parsley. Press on top of salmon.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: Make this dish Passover-approved by using kosher ingredients.