Hot Apple Mule
This hot drink combines the best of mulled cider and a Moscow mule.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups ginger beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup Tito’s® Handmade Vodka
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 lime wheels
- In 3 quart saucepan, heat apple cider, lime juice and the 2 cinnamon sticks to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in ginger ale and vodka. Heat 1-2 minutes or just until steamy.
- Divide among 6 mugs or stainless steel-lined copper mugs. Garnish each with cinnamon stick and lime wheel.
- Drink responsibly.