Hot Artichoke Dip
This is excellent served with pita bread, crust bread, or even crisp vegetables such as carrots and celery.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (10 1⁄2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced chives
- 1⁄2 cup panko
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients except the panko in a 2-quart ovenproof glass dish. Mix well. Top with panko. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.