Hot Artichoke Dip with Kabocha Pumpkin
Try this recipe with the guilt-free veggie chips for a perfect pairing.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 kabocha pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- 1 can (10¾ oz.) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut the top off the pumpkin and scoop out the seeds. Rub the inside of the pumpkin with the olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place pumpkin on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Carefully discard any juices accumulated in pumpkin.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then scoop into pumpkin and continue to bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes. Serve hot.