Hot Chocolate Cake
Mix cake batter and bake it in your favorite mugs. They’re easy to hold and eat.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) box devil's food cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 tub (16 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- 1 package (16 oz.) marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 12 oven-safe mugs.
- Mix cake batter according to cake mix instructions for cupcakes. Pour batter into mugs. Bake according to instructions for cupcakes.
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows while still hot. Top with cocoa powder and serve warm.