Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow-Whipped Cream
Make this an extra special treat by preparing ordinary hot chocolate mix with warm milk and top it with marshmallow whipped cream.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 4 envelopes (1 oz.) hot chocolate mix
- 4 cups whole milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the whipping cream until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes. Add the marshmallow cream and beat until combined and fluffy.
- Divide hot chocolate mix among 4 mugs. In medium saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge and steam rises. Ladle a bit of milk into each mug. Stir briskly until hot chocolate mix dissolves. Add remaining milk to mugs and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Top each mug of hot chocolate with a spoonful of the marshmallow-whipped cream.