Hot and Cold Grilled Nectarines
This recipe tastes like a whole lot of work, but it’s very quick, easy, and delicious.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 tsp. slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 medium firm nectarines, halved and pitted
- 2 tsp. honey
- Whip the cream, gradually adding the sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Toast the almonds under the broiler until golden.
- Set grill to low.
- Grill the nectarines for 1 minute on the cut side and 30 seconds on the skin side. Place on plates and fill the centers with cream; spike with almonds and drizzle with honey.