Hot Corn and Green Chili Dip
Inspired by Mexican street corn, this dip will be a favorite at your next fiesta.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups corn kernels (fresh corn or frozen, thawed)
- 1 can (4 oz.) Diced Green Chili Peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl stir together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add corn, green chilies, green onion, lime zest, garlic and salt; stir to combine. Fold in 1½ cups cheese. Transfer to 1½ quart baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and browning on the edges. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.