Hot Dungeness Crab Appetizer
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 lb. Dungeness crabmeat
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain artichoke hearts and chop into 1⁄4-inch pieces. Drain crab well.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place in a shallow baking dish and heat in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until internal temperature is at least 140°F. Garnish with minced parsley.