Hot Fudge Sauce
Smooth, shiny, and ever so delicious, this hot fudge sauce will transport you back to a time when the world was a little slower and ice cream shops were the place to be on a hot summer day.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. cold salted butter, cut into 1⁄4-inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut butter into pieces, then add to a saucepan with cream, corn syrup, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Allow to boil for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Once chocolate sauce is smooth, stir in vanilla extract.