Hot Italian Sliders
Melted cheese, tangy vegetables and savory Italian meats will make these easy-to-make little sandwiches the hit of the party.
Serves: 24Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages Hawaiian sweet rolls, split horizontally
- 20 slices provolone cheese
- 12 ounces thin sliced smoked ham
- 4 ounces thin sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces thin sliced genoa salami
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Italian mix giardiniera, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place bottom half of rolls on a lightly spray 11”x17” rimmed baking pan. Layer 10 slices cheese, meats, remaining cheese and giardiniera. Cover with top of rolls.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix together butter, herbs and garlic. Brush butter mixture over top of rolls; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and buns are crisp. Cut into individual sandwiches before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.