Hot Spinach and Ham Dip
This savory dip is perfect for those game day parties. Serve with pita chips or sliced vegetables.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 packages (10 oz.) chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup (14 oz.) ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix in the spinach, onion, garlic, and ham. Pour into a casserole dish or glass pie dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes.